512 Herald St.
Victoria, BC, V8W 1S6
- August 24, 2019 - Creating a Sense of Mass and Volume when Painting the Figure with Nicole Sleeth
- August 28, 2019 - August 29, 2019 - Life Drawing with Opus Staff
- August 29, 2019 - Golden A-Z with Sara Robichaud
- August 31, 2019 - Create Your Own Alcohol Inks with Natalie Brake
- September 01, 2019 - Forest Interiors with Donna Ion
- September 07, 2019 - Build Your Own Sketchbook with Alanna Simenson
- September 08, 2019 - Awakening Your Inner Mandala with Krysia Gallien
- September 14, 2019 - Acrylics: Materials and Methods with Keith Levang
- September 15, 2019 - Mixing and Blending with Liquitex Acrylics with Teresa Waclawik
- September 21, 2019 - Hot Fusion Collage and Image Transfer with Alexandra Reid
- September 22, 2019 - Permission to Play – Mixed Media with Andrea Soos
- September 25, 2019 - September 26, 2019 - Life Drawing with Opus Staff
- September 28, 2019 - The Art of Still Life in Oils with Claire Christinel
- October 01, 2019 - Landscapes with Collage with Arden Rose
- October 30, 2019 - October 31, 2019 - Life Drawing with Opus Staff
Opus Victoria was created when the company took over an existing store in the Market Square complex in the historic downtown section of the city. This was in 1992, and this Vancouver Island store has been going strong ever since, having twice moved to bigger spaces to accommodate its growth.
Its current location is near one of the most attractive areas in a town known for its beauties: Victorian architecture, Chinatown, famous (and not so famous) gardens, the Empress Hotel, and an overall splendid natural setting. The store boasts a welcoming staff and excellent selection of artist materials, custom-made canvas and panels, picture frames, and a fine art digital printing service. We’re proud to be the Island’s Favourite Art Supply Store!