512 Herald St.
Victoria, BC, V8W 1S6
- July 20, 2019 - Creating a Layered Canvas with April Caverhill
- July 21, 2019 - Creating 3D Texture with Wheat Paste with Clare Attwell
- July 27, 2019 - Finish It! with Jeff Wilson
- July 28, 2019 - Working with van Gogh Watercolors & Rembrandt Pastels with Darryl W. Funk
- July 31, 2019 - August 01, 2019 - Life Drawing with Opus Staff
- August 03, 2019 - Art Making with Gelli Plate Collage Papers with Nadine Mitchell
- August 10, 2019 - Painting Fundamentals with Mitchell Villa
- August 28, 2019 - August 29, 2019 - Life Drawing with Opus Staff
- September 25, 2019 - September 26, 2019 - Life Drawing with Opus Staff
- October 30, 2019 - October 31, 2019 - Life Drawing with Opus Staff
Opus Victoria was created when the company took over an existing store in the Market Square complex in the historic downtown section of the city. This was in 1992, and this Vancouver Island store has been going strong ever since, having twice moved to bigger spaces to accommodate its growth.
Its current location is near one of the most attractive areas in a town known for its beauties: Victorian architecture, Chinatown, famous (and not so famous) gardens, the Empress Hotel, and an overall splendid natural setting. The store boasts a welcoming staff and excellent selection of artist materials, custom-made canvas and panels, picture frames, and a fine art digital printing service. We’re proud to be the Island’s Favourite Art Supply Store!