953 Brunette Avenue
Coquitlam, BC, V3K 1E1
- September 07, 2019 - The Art of Airbrush Painting with Mark Pytlos
- September 08, 2019 - Basics of Arabic Calligraphy with Nikhat Qureshi
- September 19, 2019 - Learn To Draw with Mandy Boursicot
- September 21, 2019 - Charcoal and Cataclysm on Paper with Amory Abbott
- September 28, 2019 - Printmaking: In the Studio and on the Road with Carol McQuaid
- October 05, 2019 - From Thick to Thin: Brush Lettering for Beginners Workshop with Rosanna von Sacken
- October 13, 2019 - Gradations in Watercolour with Frank Townsley
- October 19, 2019 - Exploring Art History Through Drawing with Mark Anthony
- October 27, 2019 - The Basics of Working with Soft Pastels with Sara Hansen
Opus Coquitlam is now open in Maillardville! Our doors opened for the Brunette Avenue location on Tuesday, October 18 at 12:00pm, with a Grand Opening Weekend November 4 to 6, 2016.
We’re easy to spot as you near our Brunette Avenue location. The exterior of the building is bedecked in Opus’ signature primary colours and its interior graced with murals by Coquitlam artist and Retail Sales & Operations Manager for Opus, Brian G. White. Even the vault of this former bank building has seen the artistic treatment, with a Jackson Pollack-inspired painted floor in red, yellow, and blue.
You’ll find all the services you’ve come to expect at Opus stores here – Custom Surfaces and Frames, Fine Art Digital Printing, and Special Orders, too – as well as a broad selection of art materials from all your favourite brands.
We invite you to come by and see Opus Coquitlam, the 7th store for our BC-owned and operated business, to get acquainted with our staff and to shop for your art supply, digital printing, and picture framing needs. See you there!