STABILO Woody 3-in-1 PencilsSelect from 18 colours
Combining: Three pencils in one.
Colored pencil, water color or wax crayon? The STABILO woody 3 in 1 makes the decision easy, because it can do it all. Young artists will be able to draw and paint to their hearts' content.
The STABILO woody 3 in 1 is perfect for kids to draw and paint and ideal for parents too - it washes off windows and is suitable for many surfaces besides just paper or cardboard.
STABILO woody 3 in 1 is a range of 24 colored pencils that also function as wax crayons and watercolors, making them ideal for aquarelle work.They offer vibrant color intensity and opacity and even work on dark paper. STABILO woody 3 in 1 pencils are long lasting as their thick shaft contains as much color as eight standard colored pencils.
The STABILO woody is so versatile it can even complement the more mature artist's toolkit.
- Multi-talent: Colored pencil, watercolor and wax crayon in one.
- Great coverage and color intensity even on dark paper and cardboard.
- Deep, velvety lines.
- Also works on flat surfaces such as glass, metal, plastic, ceramics etc. and can easily be removed with water.
- Perfect for coloring large surfaces and trying out various coloring techniques.
- XXL lead contains eight times as much color as standard colored pencils.
- The thick, round shape is particularly easy for children to hold.
- Extra thick, robust and non-breakable lead with a lead diameter of 1 mm.
- Available in 24 different colors.
I love using these with very young kids. It doesn't matter if they drop them on the floor over and over, the watercolour washes off and out of everything, and they love discovering using a paint brush with them after drawing. I will keep buying these products. (I wish the regular set of 10 had purple instead of black.)
Related & Recent Resources
May 25, 2023
Solvent-Free in Nature: Cobra Oils
May 23, 2023
How to learn basic calligraphy techniques
May 23, 2023
Urban Sketching Techniques with Don Colley
May 12, 2023
‘Explore’ – The Nature of Indigenous Art
May 03, 2023
Chat with Buffy Kaufman from the USA
May 02, 2023