STABILO Woody 3-in-1 Pencil Set of 6
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Coquitlam (2 available)
- Downtown Vancouver (4 available)
- Granville Island (5 available)
- Kelowna (6 available)
- Langley (2 available)
- North Vancouver (1 available)
- Victoria (5 available)
- ECU (0 available)
Coloured pencil, watercolour pencil or wax crayon? The STABILO Woody 3 in 1 makes the decision easy, because it can do it all.
The STABILO Woody 3 in 1 is perfect for kids to draw and paint. It is ideal for parents too, because it washes off easily and is suitable for many surfaces aside from just paper or cardboard. STABILO Woody pencils function as wax crayons and watercolour pencils, making them ideal for aquarelle work. They offer vibrant colour intensity and opacity and even work on dark paper. They are long lasting as their thick shaft contains as much colour as eight standard coloured pencils. The STABILO Woody is so versatile it can even complement the more mature artist’s toolkit.
Their thick and round shape is perfect for small hands and the XXL, 10mm lead, is unbreakable. It will withstand even the wildest of children’s rooms! The thick and soft strokes will cover large areas and are suited for nearly all painting techniques. Also, each set comes with a sharpener which is safe for kids to use.
With these pencils, all young artists will be able to draw and paint to their hearts’ content.
- A coloured pencil, watercolour pencil and wax crayon all in one
- High opacity and colour intensity, even on dark paper and glass
- Easy to wipe off with soap and water
- Perfect for large areas and suited for nearly all painting techniques
- Thick shape ideal for children’s hands: allows a good grip
- Break-proof lead, 10mm in diameter
- Thick, soft strokes
- Comes with a kid-safe sharpener
- Made of 100% PEFC-certified wood from sustainably managed forests
Bought this for my 2.5 year old. High quality and great product- soft for drawing, vibrant colours, and easy to grip. My favourite art medium for her right now.
I can't say how much I LOVE this product! The pencils are lovely and soft for drawing with. I like using them with water, with acrylics, and with oils - they're one of the best tools for mixed media art, by far! Don't let the kid-style packaging fool you - give these a try!
The Resource LibraryMore Resources
November 17, 2023
November 06, 2023