The Opus National Mail Order department is looking to add team members to our Customer Support Team.
Our Customer Support Team is one of the two key sections of our National Mail Order department at Opus Art Supplies. Personnel within this group provide the warmth and connectedness that customers look forward to when shopping at Opus into our e-commerce and over-the-phone experience. We strive to establish and nurture lasting relationships built on positive, fulfilling interactions with our customers that parallel those had at the retail store level.
Our department is responsible for providing excellent customer service and technical support to customers across Canada, processing all incoming orders in a timely and efficient manner as well as being a resource for customers of all experience levels, teachers, schools, and businesses.
Along with our heavy focus on customer service, the National Mail Order department tends to be a fast-paced environment with many moving parts. We often find ourselves multi-tasking between processing orders, chatting with customers through our various communication platforms, as well as other tasks throughout the day; because of this attention to detail and organizational skills hold great value.
We work closely with our Warehouse, Marketing, and Purchasing teams – all of which play a key role in ensuring our operation runs as smoothly as it can. As a member of the department, you will gain a well-rounded perspective of the company as a whole and the relationships within it.
Behaviours/Skills we expect within the department:
- A passion to have meaningful, in-depth conversations with our customers in order to provide them with the necessary tools to succeed in their endeavours.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Being open and adaptable to change.
- Detail oriented individual with effective time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in improving and carrying out internal operations.
Assets (not requirements):
- Previous or current Opus retail store experience.
- Knowledge of e-commerce purchasing procedures and requirements (someone who shops online themselves and would be able to provide feedback for website improvements).
- Knowledge of our inventory; having the ability to state features and benefits of various products with confidence.
- Basic knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel. We are happy to train anyone with a can-do attitude!
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the form below or email your resume and cover letter to Kyrra Kosar email@example.com.
All applications must be submitted to me by EOD Wednesday, October 5th, 2022.