Montana TRYOUT Cap Set of 10
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Coquitlam (3 available)
- Downtown Vancouver (5 available)
- Granville Island (3 available)
- Kelowna (7 available)
- Langley (5 available)
- North Vancouver (5 available)
- Victoria (8 available)
- ECU (0 available)
Try out these caps to vary your spray output. The Montana Tryout Cap Set provides 10 different cap styles to help you create with spray paint:
- Skinny Maclaim: average spray width of ca. 1 cm (0.5"). Good for fine fadings and cut-offs.
- Skinny White/Beige: average spray width of ca. 1 cm (0.5"). Good for fine works, but minimally grubby.
- Skinny Black/Black: average spray width from ca. 1 cm – 1.5 cm (0.4" – 0.6"). Good for Metallic Colours.
- Skinny Aerosol Art: average spray width of ca. 1 cm (0.5"). Best all-round skinny on the market. The round shape provides a soft spray touch.
- Needle Cap: an effect cap for an average spray width from ca. 0.4 cm – 1.2 cm (0.2" – 0.5"). Similar to the Standard Cap, produces fine but dirty lines.
- Montana Outline: average spray width from ca. 1 cm – 4 cm (0.4" – 1.6"). Universally optimized skinny cap.
- Fat Cap Silver/Black: a soft fat cap for a wide spray width from ca. 8 cm – 11 cm (3.1" – 4.3"). Good for fadings.
- Fat Cap White/Orange: a soft fat cap for a wide spray width from ca. 8 cm – 11 cm (3.1" – 4.3"). Good for fadings on all products.
- Fat Cap White/Pink: For a wide average spray width of ca. 12 cm (4.7"). Good for filling-in, coarse fadings and fat lines.
- Calligraphy Cap: an effect cap with an average spray width from ca. 1.5 cm – 8 cm (0.5" – 3"). The special nozzle produces a calligraphy line. Suitable for filling in, but very drippy.
Spray width varies depending on the distance to the object: closer produces skinnier lines, further produces fatter lines.
The caps are fine. While I complained about how slow the delivery was, I appreciate how my complaint was answered quickly, and the package came with a nice personal note. I always try to use other than Amazon, and I understand they are hard to compete with.
Awesome set of caps although a little on the pricey side but well worth it when you need that fat or skinny and you’re out
Great starter cap set…enjoying them!
The Resource LibraryMore Resources
November 17, 2023
November 06, 2023