OPUS DAILY PRACTICE
February 1 to 28, 2021!
Whatever it is you do, practice makes progress…
We’re posting art prompts every day this February to keep you inspired. There’s a blank page waiting, and there’s art to do!
Let the daily prompt spark your imagination
Look at Everyone Practicing!
Practice makes Progress!
Here's the details...
Opus Daily Practice 2021
Join in February 1 to 28!
Connect with your arts community, keep your creative momentum up with a daily challenge throughout the month of February, and imagine how your personal or professional art practice will be enhanced. The Opus Daily Practice Challenge is for everyone who wants to improve their skills and exercise their imagination, no matter what level you’re at. Take it on in a big way, or make small steps with daily doodles!
Your goal is to get creative and have fun, so the guidelines are simple:
1. Practice your art every day. Paint, draw, colour, photograph, carve, fold, create! Your mission is to just practice so, whether you can set aside minutes or hours, be sure to engage your creativity daily.
2. Share your progress. Connect with your creative community via social media posts tagged with #opusdailypractice on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. This will connect you with others participating in the challenge, providing support and inspiration!
- Instagram: Tag your posts with #opusdailypractice and @opusartsupplies. Please note that we may not be able to see your posts if your Instagram account is not set to public.
- Twitter: Tag your posts with #opusdailypractice.
- Facebook: Post your daily images to the Opus Facebook Page as a comment to our daily posted prompts and take a peek at what others are working on – there’s plenty of inspiration to be found in your creative community.