We offer a professional print mounting service for your Opus digital prints on paper, mounting your image onto Opus Aluminum Composite Panels (with optional float mount system), or Acid-Free Foamboard.
Mounting your print on an archival base like aluminum gives strength and durability to your image, and allows you to hang and display it with or without a frame for a sleek, modern look. Mounting on acid-free foam core is a great option for large size prints that are to be framed.
The Opus Digital Printing & Mounting Service offers:
- archival-quality pigment-based inks
- prints on poly-cotton digital canvas
- prints on Canson and Moab fine art papers, and our own house roll paper
- Sublimation prints on white or clear-coated aluminum panels
- stretching of your Opus canvas prints on ¾” or 1½” custom-made stretcher bars
- mounting of your Opus paper prints on Opus Aluminum Composite Panels, Acid-Free Foamboard, and Rynoboard
- Facemounting of your Opus paper prints with Clear 3mm or 6mm Acrylic and backed with Opus Aluminum Composite Panels (VIDEO: Yuichi Takasaka – Facemounted Digital Prints)