95 - 5501 204 St., Langley Mall
Langley, BC, V3A 5N8
- July 20, 2019 - Painting Solvent Free with Cobra Water-Mixable Oils with Darryl W. Funk
- July 21, 2019 - The Power of Underpainting with Kit Bell
- July 26, 2019 - Working with van Gogh Watercolors & Rembrandt Pastels with Darryl W. Funk
- July 27, 2019 - Back in Black! Utilizing Black to Create Dramatic Light in Acrylic with Brian Buhler
- July 28, 2019 - An Impressionist Point of View! with Susan Falk
- August 10, 2019 - Painting Water Subjects in Acrylic and Watercolour with Tony O’Regan
- August 17, 2019 - Traditional Drawing with Mark Anthony
Opus Langley, BC was opened in 1997. A much-needed outlet for people living south of the Fraser River, the store soon became a force to be reckoned with in the local art supply and framing scene.
In October 2003 we relocated from our location on Fraser Highway to just a few blocks away at 5501 204 Street in the Langley Centre Mall. This location has ample parking facilities, additional space for in-store demonstrations, and more room for our printing, mounting, and framing services. Our Langley store is vibrant, well stocked, run by helpful and informative staff.