1357 Ellis St.
Kelowna, BC, V1Y 1Z9
- July 20, 2019 - The Art of Travel Journals with Wayne Wilson
- July 21, 2019 - Dreamy Washes & Transparency with Fine Tec Water Colours with Jess Olsen
- July 25, 2019 - Working with van Gogh Watercolours & Rembrandt Pastels with Darryl W. Funk
- July 27, 2019 - Watercolour – Beyond The Obvious with Angela Bonten
- July 28, 2019 - Truth in Materials & the Response to the Canvas with Marion Krahn
- August 04, 2019 - Figures in Acrylic with Tina Siddiqui
- August 10, 2019 - The Journey From Watercolour to High Flow with Michelle Droettboom
- August 11, 2019 - Texture in Watercolour with Frank Townsley
- August 18, 2019 - New Ways With Watercolour with Megan Majewski
Opus recognized the demand for a quality outlet for art materials in the interior of British Columbia early on. In 1994, we responded by opening our third retail store. A location in Kelowna was selected, and the store was an immediate success – so much so that larger premises became necessary.
The store relocated to the budding new artistic centre of the city near the civic library, a theatre, the Kelowna Art Gallery, the Rotary Centre for the Arts, and a number of unique and interesting shops. Friendly, well-informed staff and lots of exciting materials make this store a great place to shop for both ideas and materials.
Interested in renting workshop space at Opus Kelowna? Click HERE