1357 Ellis St.
Kelowna, BC, V1Y 1Z9
- August 24, 2019 - Introduction to Cold Wax & Oil Painting with Lisa Hewitt
- August 25, 2019 - Colored Pencil & Pan Pastel: A Perfect Match with Brenda Grate
- September 08, 2019 - Glazing Techniques for Acrylics with Jan Crawford
- September 14, 2019 - Sunset at the Sails: A Hands On Paint Party with Pearl Pratley
- September 15, 2019 - Watercolour Naturally with Karen Millard
- September 21, 2019 - Introduction to Plein Air Printmaking with Carol McQuaid
- September 22, 2019 - Adventures in Mixed Media with Shannon Wilson
- September 28, 2019 - Happy Art – A Whimsical Journey with Nancy Vince
Opus recognized the demand for a quality outlet for art materials in the interior of British Columbia early on. In 1994, we responded by opening our third retail store. A location in Kelowna was selected, and the store was an immediate success – so much so that larger premises became necessary.
The store relocated to the budding new artistic centre of the city near the civic library, a theatre, the Kelowna Art Gallery, the Rotary Centre for the Arts, and a number of unique and interesting shops. Friendly, well-informed staff and lots of exciting materials make this store a great place to shop for both ideas and materials.
Interested in renting workshop space at Opus Kelowna? Click HERE