1360 Johnston St.
Vancouver, BC, V6H 3S1
- July 18, 2019 - Marbling with Alex Preston
- July 20, 2019 - Alcohol Inks on Yupo Paper with Shandra Stephenson
- July 21, 2019 - Drawing Your Way to Results with Alina Smolyansky
- July 30, 2019 - Working with van Gogh Watercolors & Rembrandt Pastels with Jeff Olson
- August 03, 2019 - Acrylic Painting Demystified: A Simple Still Life with Val Nelson
- August 08, 2019 - Glazing with Acrylic Paints with Jan Crawford
- August 10, 2019 - Plein-Air Painting with Oils – The Basics with Gaye Adams
Situated in one of the most popular tourist and shopping destinations in beautiful downtown Vancouver, a visit to our original retail outlet can be combined with trips to the Granville Island Market, theatres, restaurants, art galleries, and working artists’ studios.
The Granville Island store is also located across the street from the former home Western Canada’s most prominent school for the Contemporary Arts, Emily Carr University of Art + Design.