Retail Sales Staff – Opus Granville Island, Vancouver
If art is your life, make it your career – Opus Granville Island is hiring!
As a retail sales representative with Opus, you will be a committed team player who possesses an enthusiasm to achieve the highest levels of customer service. You will be expected to maintain and build lasting relationships with Opus customers.
Retail Sales Staff are responsible for:
- Applying your successful retail skills to achieve personal, team and company goals
- Improving your product knowledge
- Excelling in providing accurate product information to customers
- Taking pride in your job and this will be reflected in your high standards and attitude towards the company, your co-workers and customers
- Exercising good communication skills
- Contributing constructive input to the company
- Participating in finding positive solutions to unforeseen challenges
- Demonstrating a positive and professional outlook at all times
- Displaying self motivation, fairness and honesty
Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter indicating your level of experience with art materials, to:
Eri Irimagawa, Manager
Opus Granville Island
1360 Johnston Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S1
You may also email your application to:
with the subject line:
Application – Opus Granville Island, Your name
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.