Retail Sales Staff – Opus Coquitlam
If art is your life, make it your career – Opus Coquitlam is hiring!
As a retail sales representative with Opus, you will be a committed team player who possesses an enthusiasm to achieve the highest levels of customer service. You will be expected to maintain and build lasting relationships with Opus customers.
Retail sales staff are responsible for:
- Applying your successful retail skills to achieve personal, team and company goals
- Improving your product knowledge
- Excelling in providing accurate product information to customers
- Taking pride in your job and this will be reflected in your high standards and attitude towards the company, your co-workers and customers
- Exercising good communication skills
- Contributing constructive input to the company
- Participating in finding positive solutions to unforeseen challenges
- Demonstrating a positive and professional outlook at all times
- Displaying self motivation, fairness and honesty
This is an entry-level position, permanent with full-time hours. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter your level of experience with art materials, framing, and customer service to:
Heidi Benefiel, Manager
Opus Art Supplies
953 Brunette Avenue
Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 1E1
You may also email your application to:
with the subject line:
Application – Opus Coquitlam, Your name
Our new location is at 953 Brunette Avenue in Coquitlam’s historic Maillardville, the ideal spot to support the creative communities in the Tri-Cities, New Westminster, Burnaby, and beyond. This location is near Braid Skytrain station and is on the 153, 156, and 157 bus lines.