Retail Sales Staff – Opus Coquitlam
If art is your life, make it your career – Opus Coquitlam is hiring!
We’re looking to add full-time members to our Coquitlam store, located on Brunette Avenue in Maillardville, just up the hill from IKEA.
As a retail sales representative with Opus, you will be a committed team player who possesses an enthusiasm to achieve the highest levels of customer service. You will be expected to build and maintain lasting relationships with Opus customers.
Retail Sales Staff are responsible for:
- Applying your successful retail skills to achieve personal, team and company goals
- Improving your product knowledge
- Excelling in providing accurate product information to customers
- Taking pride in your job and this will be reflected in your high standards and attitude towards the company, your co-workers and customers
- Exercising good communication skills
- Contributing constructive input to the company
- Participating in finding positive solutions to unforeseen challenges
- Demonstrating a positive and professional outlook at all times
- Displaying self-motivation, fairness and honesty
This is a full-time, permanent position, and is an entry-level position. Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter indicating your level experience with art materials, digital printing, framing, and customer service, to:
Dallas Cleghorn, Manager
953 Brunette Avenue
Coquitlam, BC, V3K 1E1
You may also email your application to:
with the subject line:
Application – Opus Coquitlam, Your name
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.