Order Fulfillment – Customer Service and Mail Order Department
The Opus Art Supplies’ Customer Support & Mail Order department is looking for 2 people to join our team!
Our Customer Support Team allows us to bring the warmth and connection that customers look forward to when shopping at Opus to the online store and over-the-phone experience. We strive to build lasting relationships and positive interactions for our customers that match those had at the retail level.
The Order Fulfillment team members are responsible for accurately processing our department’s orders in a timely manner and providing support to our Customer Support staff so that as a whole, we can maintain a well-balanced workflow that results in positive experiences for our customers and staff alike.
Opus places a heavy focus on customers service and tries to translate it into everything we do. The Customer Support & Mail Order department is a fast-paced environment with many moving parts. As a member of the Order Fulfillment team, you may find yourself multi-tasking between picking & packaging orders, process stock transfers from our retail locations and shipping orders throughout the week.
You will work closely with our Customer Support, Warehouse, Purchasing teams – all of which play a key role in ensuring our operation runs as smoothly as it can. As a member of the department, you will gain a well-rounded perspective of the company as a whole and the relationships within it.
Behaviours/Skills we expect within the department:
- Detail oriented individual with effective time-management skills
- Understanding and respecting our company values
- Willingness to work as a team in improving internal operations
Assets (not requirements):
- Knowledge of e-commerce purchasing procedures and requirements (someone who shops online themselves and would be eager to provide feedback for improvement)
- Previous experience in a warehouse + order fulfillment environment.
- Basic knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel. We are happy to train anyone with a can-do attitude!
- Picking customer orders in a warehouse environment with a strong emphasis on accuracy.
- Packaging customer orders securely into cardboard boxes for shipping across Canada. • Acting as a second shipper during our busy seasons or whenever needed.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
- Corresponding with Customer Support team and other locations when addressing stock transferred items.
- Processing and receiving stock transferred items into our warehouse’s inventory.
- Assisting Customer Support team members with managing customer backorders and fulfillment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to the attention of the manager, Kyrra Kosar, with the following in the subject line: Your Name, Order Fulfillment Applicant to [email protected]