July 12, 2022 - August 09, 2022
5 Tuesday | 10 am-12pm
This course explores the foundations of working with oil paints and effective ways to learn painting successfully. Students will learn oil painting materials and tools and discover the colour theory and various painting techniques. This course will also cover essential artistic principles such as line, form, light, tone, perspective and composition. Class exercises will enable students to master one essential strategy for oil painting and develop a personal interest in painting by studying the works of masters.
5 spots available!
Sign up here:
- Masterson Sta-Wet Handy Palette, Size: 8.5X7
- Water-MixableOil Colour Set (Winsor & Newton Artisan)
- Water-Mixable Linseed Oil75ml (Winsor & Newton Artisan)
- Metal Palette Knife
- Brush set for oil/acrylic
- Palette paper
- Canvases 8”x10” and 11”x14”