Calling young artists aged 18 and under to participate in the 8th Annual Kids’ Art Exhibit.
Submissions due September 30; Exhibit runs October 1–14. Click here for details!
February 7, 2020
CALL FOR ENTRY – 2020 Exhibition Year
Attention Artists :
The Station House Gallery – Williams Lake BC, invites you to submit to our 2020 Exhibition year
Deadline: September 30th, 2019
The Station House Gallery invites individuals and groups to submit proposals for the 2020 exhibition year. Proposals may be mailed, emailed, or delivered directly to the gallery. Emailed submissions must be titled “2020.Submission.ArtistName” (for example, “2020.Submissions.VincentVanGogh”), and sent to email@example.com. AND firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, your submission must include:
• Written description of the proposed exhibition including artist statement
• Curriculum Vitae
• A description of technical requirements for the proposed exhibition
• Digital visual and/or audio support material. Please do not send original artwork. All material must be Mac and PC compatible. Support material may include:
– No more than fifteen jpeg images, clearly labeled with artist name and title, no more than 10 minutes of video footage/audio
– List describing all your support material and visual documentation. Include title, medium, dimensions, and year-of-production for each piece. Please specify if each submitted piece is to be included in the proposed exhibition.
– A self-addressed, stamped envelope if you would like your support material returned.
The Station House Gallery is a public art gallery serving the Cariboo-Chilcotin, and is open year-round. The gallery offers a minimum of 12 shows per year, at least two of which come from outside Williams Lake.
The facility houses two galleries. Our Main Gallery measures approximately 70 running feet, with an adjoined annex of approximately 23 running feet. The Upper Gallery consists of approximately 46 running feet. Exhibitions may fill one or both galleries.
An anonymous selection committee will strive to create a diverse and thought-provoking exhibition season. Artists will be notified no later than 60 days following the application deadline regardless of outcome.