- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Face Painting with Snazaroo
Looking for Halloween ideas? Get inspired to put your brushwork and blending skills on display by creating a stunning face-painting work of art to enhance your Halloween look this year.
Watch as artist and Opus Downtown Vancouver staff member Kyrra Kosar paints a striking Lioness using the Snazaroo Wild Face Painting Kit and assorted Snazaroo pans. Discover how seamless it can be to explore face painting using only brushes, sponges, face paint, and your imagination.
We also wanted to give a special thanks to artist and illustrator Laura McIntosh who was our model for this video. She turned into such an amazing Lioness!
Watch Face Painting with Snazaroo above or on the Opus YouTube Channel and get inspired to do something wild this Halloween. Lets get snazzy!
Interested in some of the products Kyrra used?
Snazaroo Wild Face Painting Kit
Snazaroo Face Paint
Snazaroo High Density Sponges
Opus Allegro Brushes
Princeton Select Artiste Series 3750 Brushes
Enamel Butcher Tray