- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Service: Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Custom Service: Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- Custom Service: DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- How-to’s, Demos & Workshops
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Community Support & Donations Program
At Opus, we believe in contributing to the arts community through a company-wide Community Support & Donations Program. Our Donation Program supports non-profit visual arts organizations, societies and schools pursuing visual art and art education initiatives in their communities. We believe it is businesses like ours which have an important role to play in helping bridge the gap for many non-profit societies which operate on little and sometimes no funding.
In addition to our donations to arts groups, we also share their events in the Art News listings in the Opus Visual Arts Newsletter, which is circulated for free to over 35,000 artists and cultural businesses. We also offer free online Art News listings, offering exposure to help promote these events to a broader audience and maximize the opportunity for participation.
Our Donation Program is focused on providing support to qualifying groups with discounts, donations of art materials for events, or gift cards which can be used towards the purchase of art materials at Opus. Please note that we do not provide cash donations, but instead support groups by providing the art materials needed to make their event a success.
You can submit your donation request directly to your nearest store location, or to send it to our Sales office. Please refer to our How to Apply for a Donation for details on how to apply for support for your next event or initiative.