- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Painting with Acrylics: Liquitex Intermixability
Discover the power of Liquitex Intermixability by combining spray paint, ink and acrylic paint to create layers of depth and radiance in your artwork!
Join artist Kimberly Parker at Vancouver's Emily Carr University of Art + Design as she takes you through her process for painting a portrait of a tiger. Combining Liquitex Spray Paints, Inks!, Soft and Heavy Body acrylics, Kimberly demonstrates the ease of mixing different forms of acrylics to paint a tiger that truly jumps out of the canvas!
Watch Painting with Acrylics: Liquitex Intermixability above or on the Opus YouTube Channel to learn techniques for quickly blocking in a dynamic base layer using spray paint, knowing when to use soft and heavy body acrylics, building up details using a fan brush, and using ink washes to add depth and focus to your paintings.
Interested in the products Kimberly uses?
Liquitex Professional Spray Paints
Liquitex Professional Acrylic Inks
Liquitex Heavy Body Artist Acrylics
Liquitex Professional Soft Body Acrylics
Opus Exhibition Deep Canvas
Opus Legato Brushes
Winsor & Newton Cotman Brushes
Winsor & Newton Bristol Sketching Easel
Folding Palette with Hole
Stealth Black Gloves
3M Tekk Protection Paint Odour Respirator