- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Unit17-5763 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC (near 42nd Ave) 778-316-3772
Artist in Residence for Vancouver School Board 2007-2009
UBC Wesbrook Community Center instructor
Winson started drawing at early age. As a self-taught artist and educator, he specializes in realistic pencil drawing, ink pen sketch, airbrush rendering, and Manga (comic) drawing.
Winson received his Diploma with honor in Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management at British Columbia Institute of Technology.
Winson started his teaching career with Vancouver School Board’s continuing education and has also taught Summer program and after school drawing program for students at Mcgee Secondary, Jamieson Elementary, and
Osler Elementary respectively.
Winson was teaching “Photo Realistic Pencil Drawing” at John Oliver Secondary last year and this year and has been admitted to artist in Residence from 2007-2009.
As the founder of The 8th Dimension Comic Studio in Vancouver, Winson is dedicated to educate and stimulate children to tap into their creative minds and express themselves in drawing through variety of drawing skill training exercises.
Winson is currently teaching for UBC Wesbrook Community Center and now focusing in visual designing for web and mobile device game development.