- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Creativity & Well-Being
Creativity & Well-Being Facilitator
I love art & art history, it seems to put us in a creative state of mind open to fresh ideas & energy.
My class is a sharing with you in learning how to draw. All my students are amazed in the shift in their thinking find their own way to draw.
Now I am doing mixed media and moving to Abstraction. My experiences have been with using watercolors, pastels, oils & watercolor-oils.
Learning to draw I find so helpful with giving us confidence to paint.
Growing up in Ontario I moved to Montreal to work in Psychiatry in the 60\'s & whilst doing so studied drawing at the Montreal Museum of Fine Art. This interest continued till 1987 when I seriously began to paint & study Art History through The Emily Carr Institute of Art.I have sold works locally, internationally with juried, group and solo exhibits.