- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Ken Campbell's DRAWING FOUNDATIONS: The Fundamentals
Instructor: Coast Collective Gallery & Classroom (Colwood BC)
January 6, 2017 - February 10, 2017
In 'The Fundamentals', learn how to draw by eye. Learn the basic classical strategies and skills essential to all drawing—beginning with basic shapes and still life. Enjoy easy, step-by-step lessons focused on learning a realistic drawing style. Includes: line, form, value, edges, basic shapes, 3 drawing techniques, 3 mediums, 8-step drawing method, and much more.
In this course students will also receive additional drawing supplies, individual portfolio reviews and ongoing critique in an intimate class setting.
January 6 to February 10, 2017
1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Westridge Landing, #103 - 318 Wale Road, Colwood
Instructor: Ken Campbell
Registration Deadline: December 23, 2016
Price includes applicable taxes.
For more information and to register, please visit: http://www.coastcollective.ca/classes-1/drawing-pastels/ken-campbells-dr...
This is a prerequisite for other courses in the series.
- visit: http://www.coastcollective.ca/classes-1/drawing-pastels/ken-campbells-drawing-foundations-the-fundamentals-jan
To register, please visit: http://www.coastcollective.ca/classes-1/drawing-pastels/ken-campbells-drawing-foundations-the-fundamentals-jan
To register, please visit: http://www.coastcollective.ca/classes-1/drawing-pastels/ken-campbells-dr...