- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Your Inner Critic Is A Big Jerk (Creative Tricks for Pushing Past That Annoying Voice) with Danielle Krysa
Thu, April 6, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Thu, April 6, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Inner critics can stop us before we even start, but there are ways around it! Join author Danielle Krysa for an inspirational artist talk and signing of her newest book "Your Inner Critic Is A Big Jerk".
Discover tricks for overcoming that ever present critic and learn how to finally get over listening to it!
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Granville Island or contact them at 604‑736‑7028 to register.
Danielle Krysa has a BFA in Fine Arts from The University of Vict oria, and a post-grad in graphic design from Sheridan College. She is the writer/curator behind the contemporary art site, The Jealous Curator. Danielle has curated shows from Washington DC to Los Angeles, San Francisco to Toronto.
In 2014 she published two books, both with Chronicle Books, titled Creative Block and Collage. Her third book, “Your Inner Critic Is A Big Jerk” was released in October 2016. Danielle has also had the great pleasure of speaking at TEDx, PIXAR, Creative Mornings, and was interviewed for several video segments on www.oprah.com.