- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Workshop: Layer and Glaze with Fluid Acrylics with Jennifer McIntyre
Sun, April 30, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Sun, April 30, 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Learn to use fluid acrylics to layer and glaze, using their high pigment load and transparency to add both subtle and rich colour to your acrylic paintings.
Jennifer will teach you how to mix and layer Opus and GOLDEN Fluid Acrylics using a variety of approaches that will add luminosity and depths to your acrylic and mixed media paintings.
Cost: $15, for the cost Opus Victoria will provide supplies.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Victoria or contact them at 250‑386‑8133 or toll free 1‑800‑524‑6555 to register.
Jennifer was born into a family of artists'. At a very early age, her parents fostered her interest in the arts. Her love for the arts ushered her into the teaching field where she soon realized her eagerness to learn everything about art. Jennifer trained at UVIC as well as the Banff School of Fine Art. She continued her education at the University Of Oregon.
For the last few years she has been teaching part time while spending as much time as possible in her studio. Jennifer primarily works in mixed media, acrylic and printmaking.