- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Working with Yupo with Sande Waters
Sat, May 13, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Sat, May 13, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sande will demonstrate how versatile YUPO paper is by using a variety of mediums.
Sande will show the versatility and properties of YUPO paper when using Derwent graphite pencils, watercolour, pastel, Opus Acrylic paints, Opus Oil paints, oil sticks, stenciling materials, and stamping materials.
At the end of her demonstration, Sande will invite the audience to participate in a hands on experiment/play with these mediums on a large piece of YUPO.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus North Vancouver or contact them at 604‑904‑0447 to register.
Sande Waters lives and works in Deep Cove North Vancouver. She has an active art practice creating contemporary paintings, drawings and photographs that have been shown and collected in Canada, USA and Europe.