- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Water-Mixable Oil Paint Secrets with Barbara Cadario
Sat, May 13, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sat, May 13, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Many artists have questions about water-mixable oil paints, and Barbara Cadario is here to answer them!
This demonstration will include a presentation on the technical aspects of water-mixable oil paint, including its advantages and disadvantages. Barbara will also talk about practical tips such as clean-up, how to use water-mixable oils en plein air, and glazing techniques. Participants will be encouraged to ask any questions they may have.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Granville Island or contact them at 604‑736‑7028 to register.
Barbara Cadario (BFA, Emily Carr 2014) has been an oil painter since she was 9 years old, and in recent years she uses only water-mixable oil paint. She is also a pharmacist with a Masters degree in pharmacology and toxicology, and therefore prefers healthy products. She is currently creating "poetic paintings" with a variety of subject matter.