- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Water Manipulation with Acrylics with Megan Majewski
Sat, April 15, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Sat, April 15, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Discover how you can use water to achieve a unique look that is not normally seen in acrylics!
Join Megan to learn how to manipulate your acrylics to flow like watercolour, and get a deeper understanding of GOLDEN Acrylics. Attendees will learn the differences between heavy body, fluid, and high flow acrylics and see firsthand the effects each can give.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Kelowna or contact them at 250‑763‑3616 or toll free 1‑800‑814‑8885 to register.
Megan Majewski is a pop surrealist artist who has been featured in prominent galleries around the world. The dark and beautiful characters in her work evoke human emotions in exquisite surreal detail. Surrealism mines dreams and the unconscious, while popular culture is concerned with the phenomena of our mainstream culture. Bringing the two together creates a dreamlike world that resembles our own.