- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Pouring with Colour with Helen Murray
Tue, May 16, 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Tue, May 16, 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Helen will be demonstrating using a pouring medium and fluid acrylic paints to create marble like effects on canvas. These effects look extremely polished and have a big presence.
The primary focus will be on working with the fluidity and movement of the medium to capture mood and create scenes. Focus will also be paid to colour combinations that please the eye and allude to multiple feelings. Common mishaps like over-mixing, excessive paint on the canvas and paint shifting issues while drying will be discussed.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Coquitlam or contact them at 604‑545‑0410 to register.
Helen Alex Murray is a born and raised local Vancouver Artist painting out of Beaumont Studios.