- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Mixed Media Painting on Paper with Wax Resist with Cim MacDonald
Sun, January 22, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Explore how art can be transformed by “drawing” on top with beeswax using a tjanting tool.
The purpose of this demonstration is to show that anyone can draw with this method as it is not highly detailed and drawing ability is not necessary and can be a lot of fun!
Attendees will be shown how to get very loose with their drawing and feel free to use colours that they might not normally use. Discussion will be on what colours to use once the “drawing” is done – and how to use them to their full advantage.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Victoria or contact them at 250‑386‑8133 or toll free 1‑800‑524‑6555 to register.
Cim is the curator of the World Famous Chemanius Murals. a signature member of the Professional Photographers of Canada, The Northwest Watercolour Society and is an Associate member of the Federation of Canadian Artists. Her Paintings and photography have received many awards of excellence and merit. Collections include Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the former Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia, Iona Campagnalo