- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Layer Upon Layer: Mixed Media, Mediums & Materials with Liz Ranney
Sat, January 28, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Sat, January 28, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Liz will be discussing different ways to layer your mixed media materials. She will be demonstrating her favourite products for different surfaces, and some helpful tips and tools for application.
She will show ways to apply different papers, found objects and materials onto surfaces, and also talk about layering different dry and wet mediums, in a mixed media context.
You will come away with new product information, plus tips and tools for starting your own projects at home!
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Kelowna or contact them at 250‑763‑3616 or toll free 1‑800‑814‑8885 to register.
Liz Ranney graduated with a BFA in 2012 from UBC Okanagan. Liz is a contemporary painter, digital media artist, illustrator, and instructor. She infuses her artwork with bright and bold colour and explores ideas of expression, connection, and fragmentation. Liz works primarily as a portrait artist, combining mixed media with traditional techniques and contemporary imagery.