- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Intuitive Painting: Unleash Your Inner Artist with Zohar Hagbi
Thu, May 11, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
April 12, 2017 – Please note: The original 12 –2 PM demonstration has been rescheduled to Thursday, May 11 from 7 –9 PM We apologize for any inconvenience.
Come and connect with your creativity in a fun and colourful atmosphere! Paint along with rhythm, music and colours while creating art from a primal, inner place.
Intuitive painting encourages our inner artist to discard logical and analytical thinking tools to access The Void: a primal, childlike place, where we once experienced the world naturally.
Zohar will be using oil pastels and acrylic paints to create loose, gestural compositions during this workshop. Loosen up your creative process, painting without formal compositions.
Cost: $25, supplies provided by Opus Downtown Vancouver
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Downtown Vancouver or contact them at 604‑678‑5889 to register.
Zohar Hagbi is a creative artist, painter and photographer with more than 7 years of experience in teaching intuitive art workshops for children, adults, companies, organizations and more. She is a B.Ed graduate of Hamidrasha Art college in Israel.