- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
An Introduction to Screen Printing with Ben Eastabrook
Sun, April 9, 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Sun, April 9, 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Join Ben as he demonstrates the silk screening process using Speedball Drawing Fluid and Screen Filler.
Much like a cooking show, participants will get to see the step-by-step process from stencil creation to printing during the demonstration.
Come and discover the multitude of ways to create stencils, such as photo emulsion with transparencies and mask-ease, as well as the differences in screen mesh, paper, and inks and how to use them.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Victoria or contact them at 250‑386‑8133 or toll free 1‑800‑524‑6555 to register.
Ben Eastabrook is a Visual Artist who received his Bachelor of Fine Arts from Thompson Rivers University in 2011, and has been a Victoria based artist since 2014. His preferred mediums cover a broad range including sculpture, screen printing and most recently, very mixed media.