- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
The Ins and Outs of Advanced Colour Mixing with Michael King
Sat, January 28, 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Sat, January 28, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
January 11, 2017 – Please note: Both of these demonstrations are now full and no further registration will be taken. Thank you for your interest!
Join Michael King as he teaches an advanced colour mixing demonstration, perfect for beginners to delve into the painting scene, or professionals to further their knowledge.
Learn the details about how to mix any colour you want by understanding three essential principles of paint. This demo will cover information on paint pigments, what to start with, and how to proceed to ensure you mix what you want.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Langley or contact them at 604‑533‑0601 to register.
Michael is a contemporary Canadian painter and art instructor based in Port Coquitla m. He works primarily as an oil painter and is known for soft plein air landscapes, modern still lifes, and portraiture. With an eye for how light, shadow, and colour temperature form the fundamental elements of a scene, King’s practice blends representation with Impressionistic aesthetics.