- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
How to Make a Beautiful Abstract Landscape Using Sand Texture and Mixed Media with Deb Chaney
Thu, May 11, 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Add abstract texture in mixed media!
In this demonstration you will learn how to create a small, multi-layered abstract landscape painting using textured sand gel and other mixed media.
Deb will talk about many different products and how she uses them within her artwork. These products include: Golden Fluid Acrylics, Stevenson Gel Medium, Pebeo Sand Texture Gel, and many more.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Coquitlam or contact them at 604‑545‑0410 to register.
Deb Chaney is an award winning contemporary abstract artist from Vancouver, BC. She has been creating, exhibiting and selling her paintings to private and corporate collectors locally and internationally for over a decade. Her work was described in The Georgia Strait as; “Spiritual consciousness revealed in a physical form.” Her artwork has appeared in Style at Home Magazine, twice featured spotlight on Saatchi Online Gallery, published in BC Artists (Leighton Press), and featured in a Rainmaker film. Vancouver City Buzz listed Deb Chaney as one of Vancouver’s Top Artists To Watch.