- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
How to Have More Fun While Plein Air Painting with Jesse Winchester Schmidt
Sat, April 8, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Award winning Plein Air artist, Jesse Winchester Schmidt, will share two exercises guaranteed to increase the fun you’re having and the skills you’re gaining as an outdoor painter!
- These include:
- The 3 Tone Study - An essential approach to understanding value
- The 3 Color Palette - Color harmony for light and shadow
Jesse will simplify the process around plein air painting while using a limited palette to create quick studies.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus North Vancouver or contact them at 604‑904‑0447 to register.
Jesse has created art for films and videogames for over a decade, contributing concept art to projects such as Hotel Transylvania 3, Sausage Party and Transformers: Battle Tactics. In 2015 Jesse won first place in James Gurney's International Plein Air Market Competition.