- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
From the Grain Up - Incorporating Mixed Media With Wood Cradle Panels with Kim Sawula
Sun, May 21, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sun, May 21, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Working with a pre-stained wood cradle panel, Kim will share her process of incorporating the natural beauty of wood into her artwork.
She will demonstrate the use of watercolour, graphite and coloured pencils to create an intuitive abstract painting. Kim will also discuss some of the advantages to using a wood surface to paint on including texture, absorbency, and incorporating the wood texture into your work.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus North Vancouver or contact them at 604‑904‑0447 to register.
Kim Sawula is an artist working and living in Squamish, BC. She uses graphite, watercolour and coloured pencil to create highly detailed, abstract paintings.