- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Gearing up for Plein Air Adventures & Plein Air Colour Mixing with Sheree Jones
Sun, May 21, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Sun, May 21, 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
Learn what you need to bring along for plein air painting as well as the basics of drawing, colour mixing and composition in the field.
The first part of this session will focus more on gearing up for adventure: how to plan, what to pack, and where to go. The second part of the session will focus on what to do on site: planning a composition, colour mixing and working with limited supplies.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Downtown Vancouver or contact them at 604‑678‑5889 to register.
A respected teacher & mentor, Sheree Jones's enthusiastic energy brings inspiration to all who come to work with her. She opened her own teaching / working studio in Nort h Vancouve r in 2012 and leads workshops in her personal studio & on outdoor "plein air" painting adventures throughout BC. Sheree is an active member of the Federation of Canadian Artists (FCA) and the Nort h Shore Artists Guild (NSAG).