- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Fundamentals of 3D Drawing and Perspective with Erick Villagomez
Sat, April 1, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sat, April 1, 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
March 27, 2017 – Please note: This demonstration has been moved to Saturday, April 1. The 2–4 pm demonstration is full. We have added a second demo time from 11 am – 1 pm.
Demystify the concepts of 3D and perspective drawing!
Erick will help build your understanding of the relationship between 2D and 3D drawing and the rules of 1- and 2-point perspective drawing.
Watch as Erick demonstrates how to structure these drawings freehand with various techniques, and see how he uses various tools like pencil and alcohol marker to enhance his work.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Coquitlam or contact them at 604‑545‑0410 to register.
Erick Villagomez is an educator, independent researcher and designer with personal and professional interests in the architecture and landscapes. His private practice, “Metis Design | Build”, is an innovative practice dedicated to a collaborative and ecologically responsible approach to the design and construction of places.