- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Creating Amazing Art With Coloured Pencils with Mark Pytlos
Sun, June 11, 10:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Sun, June 11, 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Join Mark Pytlos as he demonstrates how he “paints” using coloured pencils on paper.
Learn how to turn your coloured pencils into a painting medium that you can take with you to paint at your leisure. In this demonstration, Mark will teach you how to address light in a unique way by drawing shapes to achieve depth and how to use pencils to arrive at a desired colour.
Mark hopes to inspire you by showing first hand the application of layered coloured pencils and how they are the perfect alternative to traditional mediums like oil and acrylic.
Space is limited and registration is required.
Please visit Opus Langley or contact them at 604‑533‑0601 to register.
Mark Pytlos has been painting and teaching for over 20 years and is an award winning artist on international level. He has recently been featured in the International Artist Magazine issue #89 under "Masters of the World"