- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Custom Services at Opus: Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
Photographs, reproductions of your favourite pieces, digital illustrations and more! Print yours at Opus.
The Opus Digital Printing Service will reproduce your work on our selection of fine art digital canvas and art papers, ready to be framed and displayed. Perfect for taking your treasured photos from the computer to their rightful place on your wall or mantle to be enjoyed for years to come. Make outstanding reproductions of your original artwork, ideal for gifts or for sale. You can even take your giclée print home and personalize it further with mixed media techniques.
Opus PLUS Members save 5% everyday, and up to 30% for editions of the same print. BONUS: Order a custom frame for your print and save 20% on the frame.
We also offer a professional Opus Digital Print Mounting Service. Your Opus Digital Print on fine art digital paper can be mounted onto Opus Aluminum Composite Panels (with optional float mount system), Acid-Free Foamboard, and Rynoboard, or Facemounted with Clear Acrylic.
The Opus Digital Printing Service is available at our six stores throughout BC: Downtown Vancouver, Granville Island, North Vancouver, Langley, Kelowna and Victoria, and offers professional-quality reproductions, printed and finished right here in British Columbia.
The Opus Digital Printing Service offers:
- archival-quality pigment-based inks
- prints on poly-cotton digital canvas
- prints on Canson and Moab fine art papers, and our own house roll paper
- stretching of your canvas prints on ¾" or 1½" custom-made stretcher bars
- mounting of paper prints on Opus Aluminum Composite Panels, Acid-Free Foamboard, and Rynoboard
- paper prints Facemounted with Clear Acrylic and backed with Opus Aluminum Composite Panels (VIDEO: Yuichi Takasaka - Facemounted Digital Prints)
- Sublimation printing on white or clear-coated aluminum panels
Prepare your digital file (our guidelines can be found at setting up your file for digital printing) and bring it in to the Digital Printing department at Opus Downtown Vancouver, Granville Island, North Vancouver, Langley, Kelowna and Victoria during business hours.
Curious? Opus staff are happy to assist with any questions you may have in-person or by phone, please contact your preferred location to learn more.
PDF: Setting Up Your File for Digital Printing
Video: Yuichi Takasaka: Facemounted Digital Prints
Video: Adding Acrylic Gel Medium to Your Digital Print
Video: Adding Watercolour Paints to Your Digital Print
Image Credits (clockwise from top left): 1. Hansueli Krapf, "Germany, Baden-Wurttemberg, solitary tree near Lausheim," CC BY-SA 3.0 / 2. Louise Docker, "Down Under," CC BY 2.0 / 3. Louise Docker, "Lift Off," CC BY 2.0 (www.louisedocker.com.au/) / 4. JJ Harrison, "Bicheno Seascape," CC BY-SA 3.0 / 5. JJ Harrison, "Chrysopa sp., Austin's Ferry, Tasmania, Australia," CC BY-SA 3.0
|Setting Up Your File for Digital Printing||143.21 KB|
|Digital Printing Price Snapshots Canvas.pdf||197.73 KB|
|Digital Printing Price Snapshots Paper.pdf||242.23 KB|
|Digital Printing Price Snapshots Facemount.pdf||203.16 KB|
|Digital Printing Price Snapshots Mounting.pdf||278.83 KB|