- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
Introducing Opus Plus
It’s been nearly forty years since Opus Art Supplies began as a small picture frame manufacturer. In that time, we’ve looked for different ways to understand the creative individual who shops at our stores. That knowledge has allowed us to evolve our business to become one of the best providers of art supplies, digital printing, and framing in North America.
We’ve decided to formalize some of the benefits shoppers at our stores have enjoyed over the years – and add more, too. I am proud to introduce Opus PLUS, a membership program aimed at further enhancing your experience at Opus.
Opus PLUS is an expansion of what you’ve already come to expect from us: great everyday and sale pricing; informative materials such as our Visual Arts Newsletter, website, emails, how-to handouts and videos; free visiting artist and staff demonstrations; and so much more.
With Opus PLUS, we’ve added every day member discounts on Opus and Buzz brand products, every day member discounts on our custom services of diy framing, digital printing, canvas, and cradled wood panels; expanded our Visual Arts Newsletter to include more how-to articles and deeper content; and have developed special email offers. We’ve also ramped up our video production to offer you more how-tos and artist interviews.
If you receive this newsletter by mail or have previously signed up for our email communications, you are already a member. All the benefits of Opus PLUS have been automatically extended to your customer profile starting February 1, 2012 in advance of our May 1st launch of this program. And, if you aren’t already on both our mail and email mailing lists, I urge you to update your information to receive both so you can capitalize on all the great resources Opus PLUS has to offer.
For those of you who have yet to create a customer profile with us, I encourage you to take advantage of all that Opus PLUS membership provides. This program takes full effect May 1, 2012, but if you join now you can start receiving the benefits right away.
You can update your existing information or join the program at any of our stores or by calling 1-800-663-6953.
On behalf of everyone at Opus, we look forward to serving you for years to come.
David van Berckel
President, Opus Art Supplies
- Getting to the Core of Graphite
- Watch & Win!
- Smart Printing: From Phone to Home
- Charles van Sandwyk: Illustrator, Writer, Wanderer
- A Brief History of Acrylics
- A Clear View: Present, Protect & Preserve Your Artwork with the Right Glazing
- Score, Fold, Stitch: Designing Your Own Sketchbook
- Face Painting with Snazaroo
- Asking the Big Question with Pennylane Shen
- Opus Daily Practice Challenge
- Painting with Acrylics: Liquitex Muted Colors
- Creative Process: Interview with Joanne Hastie
- Painting with Acrylics: Liquitex Intermixability
- Art in the Garden
- Poetry with Paper featuring Tara Galuska