- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
In the pristine beauty of our heritage site local artists are welcomed on the farm to paint or draw for the afternoon.
June 11, 2017
In the pristine beauty of our heritage site local artists are welcomed on the farm to paint or draw for the afternoon. The public is invited to walk the grounds to see the drawings & paintings as they develop. Visitors of all ages and skill levels can enjoy hands-on workshops, demonstrations with experienced artists, a market and life music!
Kilby Historic Site
215 Kilby Rd
Harrison Mills, BC
604 796 9576
- Oil Techniques: Painting en Plein Air
- How to Varnish an Acrylic Painting
- Opus Special Event: Hockey legend Richard Brodeur paints at Opus for the North Shore Art Crawl
- Just Practice
- Opus Daily Practice Challenge
- Why Varnish?
- A Beginner's Journey to Hand Lettering
- Opus Outdoor Painting Challenge 2017
- Watch & Win!
- Getting to the Core of Graphite
- Smart Printing: From Phone to Home
- Charles van Sandwyk: Illustrator, Writer, Wanderer
- A Brief History of Acrylics
- A Clear View: Present, Protect & Preserve Your Artwork with the Right Glazing
- Score, Fold, Stitch: Designing Your Own Sketchbook
We send out 3 to 4 emails per month about promotions, how-to's, and community arts goings on. Start an Opus online store profile today to begin receiving email from us.