- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
~Don’t miss Kilby’s third annual “In the Open Air” painting festival! Come and see the competitors as their paintings develop!
Submission Deadline:August 15, 2017
August 25, 2017 - August 27, 2017
~Don’t miss Kilby’s third annual “In the Open Air” painting festival! Come and see the competitors as their paintings develop! Winners will be announced at the festival luncheon on Sunday which is open to the public by reservation only.
Want to participate in the festival? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to enter is August 15, 2017
- Oil Techniques: Painting en Plein Air
- How to Varnish an Acrylic Painting
- Opus Special Event: Hockey legend Richard Brodeur paints at Opus for the North Shore Art Crawl
- Just Practice
- Opus Daily Practice Challenge
- Why Varnish?
- A Beginner's Journey to Hand Lettering
- Opus Outdoor Painting Challenge 2017
- Watch & Win!
- Getting to the Core of Graphite
- Smart Printing: From Phone to Home
- Charles van Sandwyk: Illustrator, Writer, Wanderer
- A Brief History of Acrylics
- A Clear View: Present, Protect & Preserve Your Artwork with the Right Glazing
- Score, Fold, Stitch: Designing Your Own Sketchbook
We send out 3 to 4 emails per month about promotions, how-to's, and community arts goings on. Start an Opus online store profile today to begin receiving email from us.