- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Service: Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Custom Service: Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- Custom Service: DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- How-to’s, Demos & Workshops
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
CORE ARTISTS LIVE/WORK CO-OP INVITES APPLICANTS
Submission Deadline:January 31, 2011
October 15, 2010 - January 21, 2011
View or download our application form at:
or request one by writing to us via snail mail at:
CORE ARTISTS LIVE/WORK CO-OP
275 Alexander St.
Vancouver BC V6A 1C2
To be eligible, all applications and personal documentation
must be complete. Please include a large stamped, self-addressed
envelope in your application.
The deadline for receiving applications is Jan.31, 2011
Applicants must have a history of working/living in the Downtown Eastside according to our mandate.
- Back to the Studio with Brandy Masch
- Experiments in Mixed Media
- Waking up the Paint with Alex Fong
- Opus Kids’ Art Exhibition
- Opus Outdoor Painting Challenge 2015
- Opus Ready-made Frames
- The Making of an Escoda Versatil Brush
- Documenting your Artwork with a Digital Camera
- Packing for Plein Air Success
- Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival 2015
- Opus Daily Practice Challenge
- Just Practice
- Last Minute Gift Ideas!
- Share your Gift
- Opus Donations Drive 2014: Share Your Gift!
We send out 3 to 4 emails per month about promotions, how-to's, and community arts goings on. Start an Opus online store profile today to begin receiving email from us.