- Online Store
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
CORE ARTISTS LIVE/WORK CO-OP INVITES APPLICANTS
Submission Deadline:January 31, 2011
October 15, 2010 - January 21, 2011
View or download our application form at:
or request one by writing to us via snail mail at:
CORE ARTISTS LIVE/WORK CO-OP
275 Alexander St.
Vancouver BC V6A 1C2
To be eligible, all applications and personal documentation
must be complete. Please include a large stamped, self-addressed
envelope in your application.
The deadline for receiving applications is Jan.31, 2011
Applicants must have a history of working/living in the Downtown Eastside according to our mandate.
- Oil Techniques: Painting en Plein Air
- How to Varnish an Acrylic Painting
- Opus Special Event: Hockey legend Richard Brodeur paints at Opus for the North Shore Art Crawl
- Just Practice
- Opus Daily Practice Challenge
- Why Varnish?
- A Beginner's Journey to Hand Lettering
- Opus Outdoor Painting Challenge 2017
- Watch & Win!
- Getting to the Core of Graphite
- Smart Printing: From Phone to Home
- Charles van Sandwyk: Illustrator, Writer, Wanderer
- A Brief History of Acrylics
- A Clear View: Present, Protect & Preserve Your Artwork with the Right Glazing
- Score, Fold, Stitch: Designing Your Own Sketchbook
We send out 3 to 4 emails per month about promotions, how-to's, and community arts goings on. Start an Opus online store profile today to begin receiving email from us.