- Online Store
- Shopping at Opus Stores
- Shopping Online & By Phone
- Save as an Opus PLUS Member
- Custom Canvas, Stretcher Frames, & Panels
- Fine Art Digital Printing & Mounting
- DIY Picture Framing
- Visiting Artist Demonstrations
- How-to Library
- Classroom Space Rental
- Community Workshops & Classes
- Opus Visual Arts Newsletter
- Business-to-Business Services
- Art Education & School Accounts
- Community Support & Donations Program
- Art & Community News
- Locations & Ordering Info
CORE ARTISTS LIVE/WORK CO-OP INVITES APPLICANTS
Submission Deadline:January 31, 2011
October 15, 2010 - January 21, 2011
View or download our application form at:
or request one by writing to us via snail mail at:
CORE ARTISTS LIVE/WORK CO-OP
275 Alexander St.
Vancouver BC V6A 1C2
To be eligible, all applications and personal documentation
must be complete. Please include a large stamped, self-addressed
envelope in your application.
The deadline for receiving applications is Jan.31, 2011
Applicants must have a history of working/living in the Downtown Eastside according to our mandate.
- Face Painting with Snazaroo
- Asking the Big Question with Pennylane Shen
- Opus Daily Practice Challenge
- Painting with Acrylics: Liquitex Muted Colors
- Creative Process: Interview with Joanne Hastie
- Painting with Acrylics: Liquitex Intermixability
- Art in the Garden
- Poetry with Paper featuring Tara Galuska
- Opus is coming to Coquitlam Fall 2016!
- Annual Inventory Count - June 30, 2016
- Painting with Gouache en Plein Air feat. Bryan Coombes
- Urban Sketching Techniques
- Opus Special Event: Stepping Out & Up! Plein Air & Painting with Acrylics with Jan Poynter
- Where Will Your Sketchbook Take You?
- Drawn Out: 365 Days of Drawing
We send out 3 to 4 emails per month about promotions, how-to's, and community arts goings on. Start an Opus online store profile today to begin receiving email from us.